Organizations dedicated to advancing the understanding and practice of patient- and family-centered care show their commitment by becoming Pinwheel Sponsors and supporting IPFCC’s work. These recognized leadership organizations promote this approach to care, create and sustain partnerships with patients and families, and serve as role models. There are several levels of sponsorship for healthcare organizations, academic institutions, providers, and corporations. Become a Pinwheel Sponsor today!
IPFCC’s Pinwheel Sponsors program offers strategic marketing opportunities for your organization. Moreover, Pinwheel Sponsors provide crucial support to the IPFCC’s ongoing work to advance the understanding and the practice of patient- and family-centered care.
Some of the Benefits of Being a Pinwheel Sponsor include:
- National recognition on the IPFCC's website for supporting the work of the IPFCC;
- Commemorative plaque for display by the Pinwheel Sponsor's organization;
- Organization's logo featured on the IPFCC's website with a link back to the organization's website;
- Pinwheel 'Emblem of Commitment' icon to post on the organization's website to identify as a current Pinwheel Sponsor;
- Special recognition of Pinwheel Sponsor participants at the IPFCC's Conferences and Seminars;
- Inclusion in the IPFCC's Conference and Seminar promotional materials;
- Priority consideration given to Pinwheel Sponsors in the site selection process for hosting IPFCC Seminars;
- Complimentary package of the IPFCC's core publications the first year of sponsorship;
- 10% discount on orders of IPFCC publications and videos;
- Priority participation in surveys and receipt of preliminary data;
- Special edition of Partnering with Patients and Families to Design a Patient- and Family-Centered Health Care System- Recommendations and Promising Practices;
- Priority consideration for sponsorship of the IPFCC's monthly e-newsletter;
- Discount to participate in the IPFCC's seminar and webinar educational sessions; and
- Opportunity to participate in the IPFCC's Pinwheel Scholarship program for seminar registration.