IPFCC provides on-site consulting and technical assistance for advancing the practice of patient- and family-centered care, from beginning steps to the most advanced stages. We tailor services to best meet your organization’s priorities and needs. Services we offer include:
Organizational Assessment Site Visit. Conduct one-day or multiple-day site visits to assess policies, programs, facilities, and practices and provide debrief with recommendations for change and improvement.
- Key Document Review. Provide off-site review of your organization’s key documents to determine alignment with patient- and family-centered care and opportunities for improvement.
- Survey. Conduct online survey of leaders and staff perceptions of patient- and family-centered policies and practices and provide summary of results.
- Report and Recommendations. Develop comprehensive report with recommendations and a blueprint for change.
Guidance for Partnerships. Provide on-site or off-site guidance and coaching for development of:
- Patient and family advisor programs
- Patient and family faculty programs
- Peer support
- Partnerships between researchers and patient and family advisors
- Increased diversity of patients and families serving as advisors, faculty, and peer mentors
Design Planning. Assist with facility design planning to ensure renovation and new construction projects support the practice of patient-and family-centered care and include patient and family advisors in planning.
Visioning Retreats. Engage leaders and others in discussions and activities to envision the future and identify opportunities for change and growth.
Strategic Planning. Facilitate dialogue and planning with leaders to integrate patient- and family-centered concepts into a strategic plan to benefit your organization and support key priorities.
Ongoing Consulting and Coaching. Provide on-site and off-site consulting and technical assistance to advance the practice of patient- and family-centered care, improve the care experience, reduce harm and unnecessary readmissions, and enhance joy in work.
Learning Community. Facilitate learning communities across the continuum of care within a health system.
We offer Mini-Seminars and Customized Educational Programs. See TRAINING for more information.