The Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care (IPFCC) is seeking a part-time (14-16 hours per week) Registration and Database Manager. This individual will support organizational operations by providing event management, database, administrative, and communication support. Specific responsibilities include:
- Set up and manage conference abstract management system for IPFCC conferences
- Develop event registration websites and manage registration for IPFCC events, which may include running registration reports, creating badges, setting up discount codes, and reconciling payments
- Oversee and provide onsite registration support for in-person events
- Maintain and improve Salesforce database
- Manage online store/e-commerce website
- Provide ad hoc administrative support which may include checking various organization email inboxes and participating in weekly staff meetings
- Experience with Salesforce, Cvent or a similar event management system, and conference abstract management software (e.g., OpenWater, Catalyst)
- Expertise with Mac/PC operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
- Technologically skilled, with the ability to quickly master computer programs and resolve technical issues
- Quick learner with a problem-solving attitude and willingness to explore solutions to event and business challenges
- Experience with professional use of social media platforms
- Experience with online store/e-commerce website
- Sound judgment, excellent interpersonal skills, strong initiative, and highly motivated
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines
- A team player, committed to working in a positive, flexible, and collaborative manner, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Understands and shares a commitment to IPFCC’s organizational mission
- This is a remote position. IPFCC’s headquarters is located in Bethesda, MD, but many staff work remotely.
- This is a part-time position (14-16 hours per week) with flexible weekday scheduling. It is preferred that there is a consistent weekly work schedule, with most hours being scheduled on weekdays between 9am-6pm ET.
- This position requires occasional travel for IPFCC conferences and seminars, which are held 1-2 times per year, for approximately 3-5 days per trip.
- This position reports to and is supervised by the Director for Special Projects and Educational Programs.
How to Apply
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to HR@ipfcc.org with the subject line: Registration and Database Manager Application.
No phone calls and no agencies.