Support IPFCC’s Work
Our work and leadership has helped bring about significant change in advancing the practice of patient- and family-centered care and building meaningful and productive partnerships among patients, families, and health care professionals. There is still much work to be done and you can support IPFCC to continue our efforts.
Your donation may help IPFCC:
- Develop a new educational guidance resource
- Expand and enhance our website content and outreach materials
- Support our online learning community, PFCC.Connect
- Provide a scholarship for a patient and family leader to attend one of our webinars or international conferences
- Convene an in-depth seminar in your region
Make a Donation
You can make a donation by check, payable to: Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care. Mail to:
Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care
6917 Arlington Road, Suite 309
Bethesda, MD 20814
The Institute for Family-Centered Care, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) corporation, and does business under the name of Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Pinwheel Sponsor Program
The Pinwheel Sponsorship Program is an opportunity for health care organizations to support the work of IPFCC and at the same time be recognized for their commitment. Join with other leading organizations to advance the practice of patient- and family-centered care. Please click here for more information.
For further information, please contact us at 301-652-0281 or email@example.com.