Organizations dedicated to advancing the understanding and practice of patient- and family-centered care show their commitment by becoming Pinwheel Sponsors and supporting IPFCC’s mission. These recognized leaders in the field promote this approach to care, create, and sustain partnerships with patients and families, and serve as role models. IPFCC’s Pinwheel Sponsors are essential to the quality and reach of our work.
There are several levels of sponsorship for health care organizations, academic institutions, providers, and corporations. PFCC.Connect Pinwheel Sponsor supports our free online learning community for anyone who is working toward advancing patient- and family-centered care.
Become a Pinwheel Sponsor today!
IPFCC’s Pinwheel Sponsors program offers strategic marketing opportunities for your organization. As a Pinwheel Sponsor, your organization will gain national and international visibility in addition to these benefits:
- Your organization’s logo featured on IPFCC’s website with a link to your website
- Commemorative Pinwheel Sponsor plaque to display at your organization
- IPFCC’s Pinwheel ‘Emblem of Commitment’ to post on your website to recognize your organization’s commitment to patient- and family-centered care
- Discount on IPFCC resources and educational programs
Set of core IPFCC publications for new Pinwheel Sponsors:
- Essential Allies: Patient, Resident, and Family Advisors: A Guide for Staff Liaisons
- Privileged Presence: Personal Stories of Connections in Health Care
- Words of Advice: A Guide for Patient, Resident, and Family Advisors