Due to serious concerns about COVID-19 and IPFCC’s commitment to promoting safety for all, we have made the decision to shift to a fully virtual conference and cancel our in-person conference, originally scheduled to take place August 18 – 20, 2020 at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel in Nashville, TN. While we look forward to a time when we can reconvene in person with the IPFCC community, ultimately, the health and safety of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff is our top priority.
The IPFCC team, with creativity and imagination, is planning a Virtual Conference that will exceed your expectations! In our new virtual format, the Conference offers:
- 3-day kickoff from August 18-20 with exciting plenaries and featured sessions from 12-4 pm EST daily
- Interactive Poster Gallery featuring over 60 sessions
- Concurrent breakout sessions and weekly “ask an expert” sessions from August 25 – September 10
- Virtual happy hour on August 20th and closing celebration on September 10th
- Nashville-themed surprises and prizes
- Daily opportunities to connect with presenters and fellow attendees
IPFCC International Conferences are unique in so many ways, particularly in the authentic involvement of patient and family partners in every aspect of the conference—as members of the program planning committee and abstract review committee and as co-presenters in nearly every presentation. More than ever, we are committed to these partnerships as we move to a virtual format.
With the support of our leadership sponsor, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and all of our sponsors, we look forward to bringing the fun, uniqueness, and music of Nashville to you!